The parental control applications are more popular than ever, but are they good for parents and children? The answer is yes. For most parents, the main priorities when they buy their children a phone are:
- Establish contact all around the clock
- Being able to protect their children so that they do not see inappropriate material, or brought into contact with someone they should not.
- Do not want to pay huge bills for their kids’ paid downloaded apps.
Luckily for these worried parents, there is a solution known as parental control app that allows parents to take appropriate actions to prevent any major bills or problem. The perks of these apps are now not limited to the parents only. With any advanced app such as FamilyTime parental app, both parents and kids can have safety and liberty both at the same time, but how?
FamilyTime App Has Two Versions
Safety and liberty both are possible at the same time because of FamilyTime’s two different versions. One is for the parents and the other for children.
FamilyTime For Parents
The app version for parents is called the Parent Dashboard that serves as a one-stop management. Through parent dashboard, parents can:
- Keep an eye on their kids’ browsing history along with the date and time for each URL.
- View their bookmarks and favorites.
- Monitor call logs and check the caller details and view their call timing along with date stamps.
- Mirror contacts and view every contact saved in their kid’s phone along with the listed details.
- Watchlist contacts and get instant alerts on the connection.
- Check all of their installed apps along with app version and date of installation.
- Block questionable apps & games.
- Check the location-history and stay in the know where their kids were the whole day.
- Add specific places to Places list and get alerts when their kids enter or exit those places.
- Put screen locks at any time they don’t want kids to use their smartphones.
The parent app lets parents manage and monitor all their kids from a single screen that can be accessed through the web too.
FamilyTime For Kids
The child app of Familytime is called the Child Dashboard which is simple and self-explanatory. It allows your child to manage their profile, chat with parents and send panic & PickMeUp alerts to them.
- PickMeUp alerts: Do you often forget to pick up your kids on time? Help your kids send you easy-go reminders before time with their complete location details so you get to them at the right place in time and if you get stuck somewhere, you can reply to them via the same groove in a single tap.
- SOS alerts: SOS alerts are the panic alerts that your kid can send you in case of emergency. With their single tap on the SOS alerts option, your kids can send you push notification on your mobile screen along with their complete location.
Awareness is the best tool:
With the constant change in technology, the lifestyle is changing too. Now, parents and kids both are becoming more aware of the perks and perils of technology and they have started using it for the good only. So, make the best use of your knowledge and use the parental app for your kids’ safety!