The child abduction has become a common issue in the US. Every day people are going missing and kidnapped and most of them are kids. According to National Crime Information Center, In the year 2014, 466,949 kids under the age of 18 years went missing. It’s a huge number and your kid can be one of them if not protected carefully. Knowing these facts and being a stay-at-home mom I used to feel worried about my kids whose safety is my top priority. To deal with my stress and to ensure my kids’ safety, I took the digital route and used FamilyTime – family tracker app. Here is how the app benefits parents like me. Have a look!
What is FamilyTime – Family Tracker App and how does it benefit Parents?
FamilyTime is basically a parental monitoring app and an avid family tracker app that offers a long list of monitoring features at a very affordable price. The app lets parents like me to monitor and manage their children’s digital lifestyle and monitor their whereabouts. Here are the ways the app helps:
FamilyTime allows you to:
- Check current location of kids in the real time using the virtual map
- Check location-history of kids for the past few months and see the list of addresses they visited with the date and time stamps.
- Geo-fence certain locations such as home, their school, club and nanny’s place to get instant alerts when they enter or exist those places.
- Receive panic alerts from my kids in case of emergency or danger. With the alert you will receive the exact location details of your kid and you can reply to them your response in a single tap.
- Receive PickMeUp alerts from kids before it is time to pick them. Here too, you will receive location details of your kid so that you can get to the right place to pick them up on the right time.
There are a bundle of other features too that simplify monitrong of kids’ digital exposure, their app preferences and web behavior. With that, parents can also manage their kids’ screen time and their driving behavior conveniently ;all through this one app. SO, what are you waiting for now? Give this app a try for free. You can download the trial version with all premium features from the app store on your phone. You can also get it in a jiffy from the buttons given below:
Avoid anxiety and be a relaxed parent
By keeping a check on where the kids are at the moment and where they were all day long, you can avoid depression and parental anxiety. And for this, FamilyTime – family tracker app is certainly the best choice. So if you’re seeking some solution for tracing your family, you should give FamilyTime a try. It really did help me!